Transparency is important to us!
That is why we have joined Transparency International Deutschland e.V.’s Transparent Civil Society initiative. Transparency International Deutschland e.V. works throughout Germany to combat and curb corruption effectively and sustainably. To this end, the state, business and civil society must work together and form coalitions. Transparency Germany is non-profit and politically independent. Its basic principles are integrity, accountability, transparency and participation of civil society. The goal is to raise public awareness about the harmful consequences of corruption and to strengthen integrity systems.
We are committed to making the following information available to the public and keeping it up to date.
1. Name, registered office, address and year of foundation
- Football for Worldwide Unity e.V.
- Mühlbergweg 13, 61137 Schöneck, Germany
- Year of foundation: 2010
- Contact for all questions related to transparency: Florian Merker, Treasurer, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Complete statutes as well as information about the goals of our organization
The purpose of FFWU is the promotion of youth welfare, international development cooperation as well as the understanding of people from different nations and cultures.
In particular, we aim to support disadvantaged children, adolescents and young adults in their personal and social development by means of sports, in order to help them on their way to more perspective and stability and to promote the development of self-efficient, self-responsible, equal, open-minded and participative members of society.
The purpose is realized in particular through:
- The targeted cooperation with partner organizations in Germany and abroad.
- The training of local employees and volunteers within the framework of trainer workshops
- The promotion and implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations (UN SDGs)
- Value education (e.g. gender equality, sustainability, tolerance, respect, fairness and responsibility)
- Knowledge transfer (e.g. peace culture, violence prevention, health, AIDS/HIV, environmental issues, social participation)
- Imparting of methodological competence / didactics (playful-sport pedagogical approach)
- Strengthening of self-confidence and self-efficacy of local youth workers
- Training of emotional and social competences of the children and young people
3. Information on tax relief
According to the notice of exemption issued by the Hanau tax office on 17.10.2019, FFWU (tax number: 22 250 03163) is exempt from corporate income tax and trade tax (last assessment period: 2016-2018): because it exclusively and directly serves tax-privileged charitable purposes within the meaning of §§ 51 et seq. of the German tax code.
This is our last letter of exemption from the tax authorities.
4. Name and function of key decision-makers
- Sascha Bauer, founder and 1st chairman
- Matthias Doherr, 2nd chairman
- Florian Merker, treasurer
5. Activity Report
Our Annual Report 2022 is currently being prepared and will be published soon (March 2023).
Until then, please take a look at our organizational chronicles: FFWU Chronicles
6. Personnel structure
- Sascha Bauer, founder and 1st chairman, responsible for educational content (voluntary work)
- Matthias Doherr, 2nd chairman, responsible for strategy, fundraising and communication (voluntary work)
- Florian Merker, treasurer, responsible for finances, human resources and M&E (both voluntary and paid work)
- Juala Quast, responsible for communication (voluntary work)
- Nadica Jovanovik (consultant on honorary basis)
- Lina Lopes Monteiro, translations (voluntary work)
- Julia Hofmann (course facilitator on honorary basis)
- Lydia Hatzenberg (course facilitator on honorary basis)
7. Financial Information
Account balance 01.01.2022: 8.050,96 EUR
Account balance 31.12.2022: 38.079,25 EUR
8. Organizational affiliations with third parties:
9. Names of persons whose annual payments represent more than 10% of the total annual budget: